@ bella and edward italian forum -

Frasi più belle di TWILIGHT, e voi che ne dite??

« Older   Newer »
[REC]
CAT_IMG Posted on 6/3/2008, 11:26

Mi accarezzò le guance con delicatezza. << Ciò che mi fa infuriare>>, disse gentile, << È l’impossibilità di proteggerti dai rischi. La mia stessa esistenza è un rischio per te. A volte mi odio dal profondo. Dovrei essere più forte, capace di..>>. Gli chiusi la bocca con le dita. << No>>. Prese la mano con cui l’avevo zittito e se la posò sulla guancia. << Ti amo>>, disse.

<< Non sono abituato a sentirmi tanto umano>>
forse questa è la mia preferita**

Allie_GIO
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/3/2008, 22:25

Dopo aver riletto x la centesima volta Twilight, ho trovato un pezzo bellissimo (pag.406):Appoggiato alla parete, Edward, imperturbabile, osservava la mia espressione . Una studentessa del secondo anno vestita di rosa se lo stava rimirando timida, ma lui non se ne accorse. Questa frase l'ho apprezzata tantissimo xkè tutte le ragazze almeno una volta nella vita avranno guardatao da un angolino il ragazzo ke gli piaceva senza dire nulla e senza farsi notare. Ammirare un sogno è un po' come viverlo, l'unica cosa brutta è ke sai di non poterlo mai viverlo veramente...

lyll94
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/3/2008, 22:38

gio sn perfettamente daccordo con te...
io adoro sognare...
xò i sogni fanno male forse pure di + della realtà
e il pezzo che hai scritto nn so nn mi piace tantissimo..
perchè pensate qll poveretta come deve esserci rimasta male!!

=Marta=
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/3/2008, 10:57

povera la studentessa..^^

CITAZIONE (tenera_feffeZA @ 5/3/2008, 20:20)
sono tutte bellissime...io adoro:
-se fossi capace di sognare,sognerei te e non me ne vergogno...
-tu sei la mia vita adesso...

e poi altre...tutte molto romantiche....

la prima è bellissima...:wub: come tutte le altre..grazie!:P

»JI¥ü«
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/3/2008, 13:18

stupende**

=Marta=
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/3/2008, 20:33

[QUOTE=[REC],6/3/2008, 11:26]
Mi accarezzò le guance con delicatezza. << Ciò che mi fa infuriare>>, disse gentile, << È l’impossibilità di proteggerti dai rischi. La mia stessa esistenza è un rischio per te. A volte mi odio dal profondo. Dovrei essere più forte, capace di..>>. Gli chiusi la bocca con le dita. << No>>. Prese la mano con cui l’avevo zittito e se la posò sulla guancia. << Ti amo>>, disse.

come si fa a non amare...**stupenda** image image image image image image image image image image

•Miss Duff™
CAT_IMG Posted on 14/4/2008, 21:50

grazie mille sono stupende **

=Marta=
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/4/2008, 12:43

"Quanti anni hai?"
"Diciassette".
"E da quano tempo hai diciassette anni?"
"Da un pò".

***Emma***
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/4/2008, 13:19

...Mi guardò negli occhi, e vidi quanto fossero chiare le sue iridi, più chiare e dorate del solito, caramellate. p.149
...Il mio cuore iniziò a martellare, incespicò, e riprese raddoppiando il ritmo dei battiti. p.171

E poi mi piace un sacco quando Bella dice che il Topazio è diventata la sua pietra preferita perchè è il colore degli occhi di Edward in quel momento... p.198

--@ZaKkiNa91@--
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/4/2008, 12:49

Ciau Bella, visto ke ho Twilight in inglese ti ho cercato tt le frasi bellissime ke ha riportato NANINA e te le scrivo qui sotto(fatta eccezione di 2 o 3 ke nn sn riusc proprio a trovare!!).....baci

FRASI BELLIXIME

-- Edward Cullen was standing four cars down from me, staring at me in horror. His face stood out from a sea of faces all frozen in the same mask of shock. But of more immediate importance was the dark blue van that was skidding, tires locked and squealing against the brakes, spinning wildly across the ice of the parking lot. It was going to hit the back corner of my truck, and I was standing between them. I didn't even have time to close my eyes. Just before I heard the shattering crunch of the van folding around the truck bed, something hit me, hard, but not from the direction I was expecting.
My head cracked against the icy blacktop, and I felt something solid and cold pinning me to the ground.
I was lying on the pavement behind the tan car I've parked next to. But I didn't have the chance to notice anything else, because the van was still coming. I had curled gratingly around the end of the truck and, still spinning and sliding, was about to collide with me AGAIN.
A low oath made me aware that someone was with me, and the voice was impossible not to recognize.
Two long, white hands shot out protectively in front of me, and the van shuddered to a stop a foot from my face, the large hands fitting providentially into a deep dent in the side of the van's body. PAGE 47,48

--"I told you I got tired of trying to stay away from you. So I'm giving up". EDWARD. PAGE 75

-- "What if I'm not the superhero? What if I'm the bad guy?". EDWARD PAGE 79.

--"Distract me, please", he ordered(...)"Just prattle about something unimportant until I calm down" he clarified. EDWARD. PAGE 141

--"Your number wap up the first time I met you" EDWARD. PAGE 152

--"I'd rather know what you're thinking - even if what you're thinking is insane". EDWARD. PAGE 161

--"It's one thing for me to make myself miserable, but a wholly other thing for you to be involeved" EDWARD. PAGE 166

--"Do you truly believe that you care more for me than I do for you?" EDWARD. PAGE 182-183

--@ZaKkiNa91@--
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/4/2008, 13:43

Ed eccone altre....

--"Don't you see? That's what proves me right. I care the most because if I can do it" - he shook his head, seeming to struggle with the thought - "if leaving is the right thing to do, then I'll hurt myself to keep from hurting you, to keep you safe". EDWARD. PAGE 184-185

--Edward seemed to take a deep breath, and then he stepped on into the bright glow of the midday sun. Edward in the sunlight was shocking. I couldn't get used to it, though I'd been staring at him all afternoon. His skin, white despite the faint flush from yeaterday's hunting trip, literally sparkled, like thousands of tiny diamonds were embedded in the surface. He lay perfectly still in the glass, his shirt open over his sculpted, incandescent chest, his scintillating arms bare. His glistering, pale lavender lids were shut, though of course he didn't sleep. A perfect statue, carved in some unknown stone, smooth like marble, glittering like crystal. PAGE 227-228

--But I couldn't answer. As I had just that once before, I smelled his cool breath on my face. Sweet, delicious, the scent made my mouth water. It was unlike anything else. Instinctively, unthinkingly, I leaned closer, inhaling.
And he was gone, his hand ripped from mine. In the time it took my eyes to focus, he was twenty feet away, standing at the edge of a huge fir tree. He stared at me, his eyes dark in the shadows, his expression unreadable. PAGE 230-231

--"I was afraid...because, for, well, obvious reasons, I can't stay with you. And I'm afraid that I'd like to stay with you, much more than I should" BELLA. PAGE 233

--"I should have left long ago", he sighed."I should leave now, but I don't know if I can". EDWARD. PAGE 233

--"Isabella" he pronunced my full name carefully, then he playfully ruffled my hair with his free hand. A shock ran through my body at his casual touch. "Bella, I couldn't live with myself if I ever hurt you. You don't know how it's tortured me". He looked down, ashamed again. "The thought of you, still, white, cold... to never see you blush scarlet again, to never see that flash of intuition in your eyes when you see through my pretences....It would be unendurable".
He lifted his glorious, agonized eyes to mine. "You are the most important thing to me ever." EDWARD. PAGE 239-240

--"And so the lion feel in love with the lamb.." he murmured.
"What a stupid lamb" I sighed
"What a sick, masoschistic lion"
EDWARD AND BELLA. PAGE 240

--Edward hesitated to set himself, to see if this was safe, to make sure he was still in control of his need. And then his cold, marble lips pressed very softly against mine. PAGE 247

--"You're intoxicated by my very presence" EDWARD. PAGE 249

--"Things change" EDWARD. PAGE 253

--"If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I'm not ashamed of it". EDWARD. PAGE 257

--"Mind over matter" EDWARD. PAGE 262

--"Bring on the shackles - I'm your prisoner" EDWARD. PAGE 264

--"Fore over ninety years I've walked among my kind, and yours...All the time thinking I was completely in myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything, because you weren't alive yet". EDWARD. PAGE 266

--"Bella, you can ask me anything" EDWARD. PAGE 270

--"I can never, never afford to lose any kind of control when I'm with you" EDWARD. PAGE 271

--"You are my life now". EDWARD. PAGE 275

--"I love you" he said."It's a poor explanation for what I'm doing, but it's still true". EDWARD. PAGE 319

--A swift rigidity fell on all of them as James lurched one step forward into a crouch. Edward bared his teeth, crouching in defense, a feral swarl ripping from his throat. It was nothing like single most menacing thing I had ever heard, and chills ran from the crown of my head to the back of my heels". PAGE 331

--"I love you", I said in a low, intense voice "I will always love you, no matter what happens now" BELLA. PAGE 342

--But Edward was at my side at once. He caught me in his iron grip, crushing me to him. He seemed unaware of his watching family as he pulled my face to his, lifting my feet off the floor. For the shortest second, his lips icy were icy and hard against mine. Then it was over. He set me down, still holding my face, his glorious eyes burning into mine. His eyes went blank, curiously dead, as he turned away.
We stood there, the others looking away from me as the tears streaked down my face. PAGE 352

--"I can feel what you're feeling now - and you ARE worth it" JASPER. PAGE 353

--"It's been almost a century that Edward's been alone. Now he's found you. You can't see the changes that we see, we who have been with him for so long. Do you think any of us want to look into his eyes for the next hundred years if he loses you?" ALICE. PAGE 359

--Edward's face was drawn. I watched his eyes as the doubt was suddenly replaced with a blazing determination. His jaw tightened. I felt his cool, strong fingers on my burning hand, locking it in place. Then his head bent over it, and his cold lips pressed against my skin". PAGE 397

--"What SHOULD I apologize for?" --Bella
"For very nearly taking yourself away from me forever".--Edward.
PAGE 401

--He leaned in slowly; the beeping noise accellerated wildly before his lips even touched mine. But when they did, though with the most gentle of pressure, the beeping stopped altogether.
He pulled back abruptly, his anxious expression turning to relief as the monitor reported the restarting of my heart. PAGE 403

--"Bella" he stroked my face anxiously. "I'm not going anywhere. I'll be right as long as you need me". EDWARD. PAGE 410

--"I don't seem to be strong enough to stay away from you, so I suppose that you'll get your way...whether it kills you or not" he added roughtly.
EDWARD. PAGE 412

--"You ARE my life. You're the only thing it would hurt me to lose". EDWARD. PAGE 413

--"It's possible to take bravery to the point where it becomes insanity". EDWARD. PAGE 413

--"That's the beautiful thing about being a human" he told me "Things change" EDWARD. PAGE 416

--"I'm sorry if there has been some kind of miscommunication, but Bella is unavailable tonight" Edward's tone changed, and the threat in his voice was suddenly much more evident as he continued "To be perfectly honest, she'll be unavailable every night, as far as anyone besides me is concerned. No offense, And I'm sorry about your evening." He didn't seem sorry at all. And then he snapped the phone shut, a huge smirk on his face.
PAGE 421

--"Twilight again"he murmured."anoter ending. No matter how perfect the day is, it always has to end." Edward
"Some things don't have to end." Bella
PAGE 430

--"So ready for this to be the end" he murmured, almost to himself. "For this to be the twilight of your life, though your life has barely started. You're rady to give up everything" Edward
"It's not the end, it's the beginning" Bella
PAGE 432

--"A girl can dream" Bella
His eyebrows rose "Is that what you dream about, being a monster? Edward
"Not exactly", I said, frowning at his word choice. Monster, indeed. "Mostly I dream about being with you forever." Bella
PAGE 433

--I touched his face.
"Look", I said. "I love you more than everything else in the world combined. Isn't that enough?" Bella
"Yes, it is enough" he answered. smiling. "Enough forever". Edward
PAGE 434

ECCO QUA...IL MIO JOB è TERMINATO!!!
spero di averlo fatto bene!!!!!

baciuzzi

^gigia^
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/4/2008, 14:52

CITAZIONE (***Emma*** @ 18/4/2008, 14:19)
...Mi guardò negli occhi, e vidi quanto fossero chiare le sue iridi, più chiare e dorate del solito, caramellate. p.149
...Il mio cuore iniziò a martellare, incespicò, e riprese raddoppiando il ritmo dei battiti. p.171

E poi mi piace un sacco quando Bella dice che il Topazio è diventata la sua pietra preferita perchè è il colore degli occhi di Edward in quel momento... p.198

shi....sono bellissimeee...^^ :wub: :wub:

ali_cullen
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/4/2008, 21:13

sn stupende!! è un libro da sogno qst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ary-Bill&Tom
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/4/2008, 15:23

Sono tutteeee belle come frasiii *-* la Meyer è tpp brava!!!
A me piace anke quella k ho in firma ^^

3dvig3
CAT_IMG Posted on 30/4/2008, 13:26

a me piace moltissimo questa scena...
"No" dissi sottovoce "Non m'importa cosa sei."
"Non t'importa se sono un mostro? Se non sono umano?"
"No"

troppo bella... :cry:

145 replies since 17/2/2008, 20:20   174327 views